Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm crippled by the fear that I've fallen to far to love

Yesterday I bought Tenth Avenue North’s new album hoping that it would help me understand healing and redemption better. Realizing that I’m not who I was is so difficult. I love God, but sometimes I doubt if he’s healing me. Right now I feel so broken, like I’m just struggling through life alone. I don’t feel him with me, I can’t see him working. It seems like I’m on this journey alone. That may sound somewhat dismal, but I want to be honest about what I’m experiencing. I really hope that this struggle, this battle, will somehow bring me closer to God than I’ve ever been before. For now, I’m searching, waiting, and trusting. I’m so thankful for this video. I truly believe that God cares right down to the last detail, and I’m pretty sure he knew my life needed this detail to reassure me that I am his beloved.
.
It might take time, but I will live remade.
.
.
.
You are more than the choices that you've made
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes
You are more than the problems you create
You've been remade.

No comments:

Post a Comment