Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's getting better. :)

This weekend I had the opportunity to work at a Christian camp teaching 1st and 2nd grade. Looking back on the weekend, I had such a good time! The staff was great, my teaching partner was incredible, and I really liked giving up my time and comfort to help others experience God's love. The ironic thing is that even though I didn't participate as a camper, I find myself desiring God so much right now. It's so cool that this has happened,  the weekend went by so fast I and remember feeling disappointed that I hadn't had much time with God, but now I'm searching for him and what makes me smile the most is that I've realized he never left.





So long as we imagine it is we who have to look for God, we must often lose heart.
But it is the other way about - he is looking for us.
-Simon Tugwell 

No comments:

Post a Comment